- Reducing anti-social behaviour in and around the Town Centre area.
- Reducing the anti-social behaviour and concerns of drug use in and around the area of St Johns playing fields.
Inspector Mark Shipton
Safer Neighborhood Teams are making a difference in your local community by tackling your concerns. At a local level the SNT will be responsible for building links with the parish and town councils, along with working closely with other key partner agencies in understanding what is happening within the local community and working towards addressing these concerns.
You can help by letting your teams know about the issues you think are a priority or are affecting your quality of life.
You can see previous newsletters here
You can see our most recent newsletter here
- The Mildenhall neighbourhood is made up of 13 parishes around the town of Mildenhall and is situated on the main A11 trunk road that links Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. The parishes are a mixture of rural and semi-rural villages.
- A key feature of the area is two United States Air Force bases: RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath.
- Mildenhall town centre comprises mainly small independent retailers and supermarkets with residential areas on the outskirts.