- DUKE STREET - Begging and groups of Eastern European youths
- BROADLANDS WAY - Ongoing Anti-Social Behaviour
- COMMUNITY REASSURANCE FOLLOWING THE STABBINGS ON THE SOUTH-EAST
Inspector Soraya Francis
All my Safer Neighbourhood Teams in the South-East locality (Ipswich East, Woodbridge, Felixstowe) will be working hard to make sure your communities remain safe places to live, work, travel and invest.
Police Constables on the team will support PCSO colleagues in focussed patrol and problem-solving work, working closely with partners and our volunteers. Our PCSOs will also develop areas of specialism as we try hard to combat the out-of-sight harm in our communities.
You can see previous newsletters here
You can see our most recent newsletter here
- Ipswich East is made up of eight wards, most of which are urban or residential in nature.
- The area contains retail and business industries.
- There are also leisure facilities which serve a wide range of communities.
- The area is home to Ipswich’s main hospital as well as a significant number of educational establishments.
- The Ipswich East SNT combines the use of two SNT bases on Heath Road and Clapgate Lane.