Police.uk gives Suffolk residents access to the latest crime data in their neighbourhood.
All my Safer Neighbourhood Teams in the South-East locality (Ipswich East, Woodbridge, Felixstowe) will be working hard to make sure your communities remain safe places to live, work, travel and invest.
Police Constables on the team will support PCSO colleagues in focussed patrol and problem-solving work, working closely with partners and our volunteers. Our PCSOs will also develop areas of specialism as we try hard to combat the out-of-sight harm in our communities.
Find out what's happening in your area by reading Constables County, a bimonthly newsletter for Suffolk's residents.
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team works with you and partner agencies in your community to identify and address local concerns.
- Ipswich East is made up of eight wards, most of which are urban or residential in nature.
- The area contains retail and business industries.
- There are also leisure facilities which serve a wide range of communities.
- The area is home to Ipswich’s main hospital as well as a significant number of educational establishments.
- The Ipswich East SNT operates from an SNT base on Heath Road.
Call us on: 101
We are happy to hear from you and will try to respond to your message as quickly as possible.