- To target drug-related anti-social behaviour and associated quality of life issues across the locality
- To target alcohol-related anti-social behaviour within the town centre
- To target retail theft within the town centre
Inspector Domenic Mann
Safer Neighbourhood Teams are making a difference in our local community by tackling your concerns. You can help by letting your team know about the issues you think are a priority or are affecting your quality of life.
Getting in touch is easy. You can speak to one of the team by phone, email or online. You can also speak to them at one of the team’s regular meetings or when you see them on the streets of your community.
You can see previous newsletters here
You can see our most recent newsletter here
- Comprised of Alexandra, St Margaret’s and Westgate electoral wards, Ipswich Central is home to a large, diverse, residential population.
- At its heart lies a busy and vibrant retail area, with visitors also attracted each evening to the lively night-time economy, both within the town centre and the rapidly growing Waterfront area.
- Ipswich Central remains a safe place to live, despite being one of the busiest areas in terms of policing within Suffolk.