- Boyton Place, Little Wratting – Anti-social behaviour in the area involving drugs and noise.
- Old Railway Line – Drug dealing, anti-social behaviour and use of electric scooters.
- High Street – Anti-social behaviour and patrols of vulnerable business premises.
Acting Inspector Matt Gilbert
Welcome to the Haverhill, Safer Neighbourhood Team website. My officers and I are working hard to:
- reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in your community
- protect vulnerable people from harm
- make sure you get the right support by working with partner agencies.
If you wish to discuss a concern or bring something to our attention please get in touch via one of the methods on this page.
You can see previous newsletters here
You can see our most recent newsletter here
- The Haverhill Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) area consists of 32 Towns/Parishes including the market town of Haverhill and a variety of surrounding villages.
- Haverhill SNT covers a mixture of urban and rural communities all situated within the catchment of St Edmundsbury District Council.
- The area borders Essex to the south, Cambridgeshire to the West and the Suffolk district of Babergh to the east.