Police.uk gives Suffolk residents access to the latest crime data in their neighbourhood.
Welcome to the Haverhill, Safer Neighbourhood Team website. My officers and I are working hard to:
- reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in your community
- protect vulnerable people from harm
- make sure you get the right support by working with partner agencies.
If you wish to discuss a concern or bring something to our attention please get in touch via one of the methods on this page.
Find out what's happening in your area by reading Constables County, a bimonthly newsletter for Suffolk's residents.
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team works with you and partner agencies in our communities to identify and address local concerns.
- The Haverhill Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) area consists of 32 Towns/Parishes including the market town of Haverhill and a variety of surrounding villages.
- Haverhill SNT covers a mixture of urban and rural communities all situated within the catchment of St Edmundsbury District Council.
- The area borders Essex to the south, Cambridgeshire to the West and the Suffolk district of Babergh to the east.