- Addressing the issue of illegal bike use in the local wooded areas.
- Addressing the issue of anti-social behaviour and drugs in and around the Orchard/Market Hill areas.
- The Brandon neighbourhood is a rural area bordering Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and encompasses the town of Brandon and 12 other parishes.
- The area has a diverse population of about 9,000 people and is made up of mainly farmland with agriculture. This is the main industry which employs both local and migrant workers.
- Brandon is surrounded by forests which are home to two leisure facilities – Center Parcs near Elveden and High Lodge.