Beccles and Bungay
Police.uk gives Suffolk residents access to the latest crime data in their neighbourhood.
Responsible for the 2 Safer Neighbourhood Teams in the Lowestoft, Beccles and Bungay Locality.
Find out what's happening in your area by reading Constables County, a bimonthly newsletter for Suffolk's residents.
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team works with you and partner agencies in your community to identify and address local concerns.
Beccles is a small market town within Suffolk with:
- a town quay
- a marina
- direct links to the Broads river network
- vehicle access via A146 and A145 with nearby larger towns of Lowestoft and Bungay
- a local airfield which is utilised by both private and commercial aircraft
- a busy tourist industry as it hosts the Latitude Festival- a large music and culture event.
Bungay is a small market town within Suffolk with:
- direct road links to both Lowestoft, Beccles and Norwich via the A143 and A146
- a swimming pool and gymnasium
- a number of local independent shops
- an annual food festival.