- Working with partner agencies to address mental health and vulnerable people, including individuals excluded from mainstream society
- • anti-social behaviour and crime reduction, including working with other licensing agencies and local businesses
- domestic violence
Beccles is a small market town within Suffolk with:
- a town quay
- a marina
- direct links to the Broads river network
- vehicle access via A146 and A145 with nearby larger towns of Lowestoft and Bungay
- a local airfield which is utilised by both private and commercial aircraft
- a busy tourist industry as it hosts the Latitude Festival- a large music and culture event.
Bungay is a small market town within Suffolk with:
- direct road links to both Lowestoft, Beccles and Norwich via the A143 and A146
- a swimming pool and gymnasium
- a number of local independent shops
- an annual food festival.