1. Latest news
- 22 Apr 2022 Appeal following incident of animal cruelty - Haverhill
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following an incident of animal cruelty in Haverhill. The incident occurred at some point between 11am and 3pm on Wednesday 13 April at a duck pond...
- 21 Apr 2022 Man jailed for blackmail
One man has been jailed in Ipswich for robbery, aggravated burglary and blackmail. 23-year-old Tye Parker of Burr Close in Harwich, was found guilty by a jury on Friday 4 March of robbery, aggravated...
- 20 Apr 2022 Campaign to deter rare birds' egg thieves
Suffolk Police are taking part in the annual operation to deter the theft of rare birds’ eggs now the nesting season is under way.
- 19 Apr 2022 Stutton - theft of forklift truck
Police are appealing for witnesses or information after a forklift truck was stolen in Stutton.
- 19 Apr 2022 Ipswich – Third arrest made and further images issued
Police are releasing images of power tools, tools and other items they believe may have been stolen that were found in a vehicle that failed to stop for officers in Ipswich.
- 19 Apr 2022 Quiz Suffolk’s police chiefs in online chat
Members of the public have an opportunity to quiz Suffolk’s Chief Constable and Police and Crime Commissioner during an online discussion.
- 19 Apr 2022 Woman assaulted and bike stolen in Lowestoft
Police are appealing for information after a woman was assaulted and a bike stolen in related incidents in Lowestoft.
- 19 Apr 2022 Appeal after man in mobility scooter assaulted in Ipswich
An appeal for witnesses has been made after a man in a mobility scooter was assaulted after asking a motorist to move his car parked on double yellow lines blocking a dropped kerb in Ipswich.
- 19 Apr 2022 Parked cars damaged in Felixstowe
Police are appealing for information after several parked cars were damaged in two Felixstowe streets.
- 19 Apr 2022 Man assaulted in Lowestoft takeaway
Police are appealing for information after a man was assaulted in a takeaway restaurant in Lowestoft.
- 17 Apr 2022 Brantham – Renewed appeal after man is found with serious injuries
Police are renewing their appeal for witnesses after a man was injured during a suspected road traffic collision in Brantham.
- 15 Apr 2022 Hollesley Bay – Prisoner located
A prisoner who failed to return to Hollesley Bay earlier this week has been located. Matthew Payne, aged 36, was released on temporary licence for a short period of home leave, but failed to return to...