1. Latest news
- 29 Apr 2022 Bury St Edmunds - Murder inquiry update
Police have released a man on bail in connection with a murder investigation in Bury St Edmunds.
- 29 Apr 2022 Ingham – Victim of fatal collision named as family issue tribute
A 41-year-old man has been charged in connection with a serious road traffic collision in Ingham in which one man died.
- 29 Apr 2022 Ipswich – Men jailed following robberies at business premises
A 44-year-old man has been given a total sentence of over 17 years in connection with three robberies at business premises in Ipswich last summer, with a second man jailed for his part in one of those...
- 29 Apr 2022 Missing man found
Samuel Walker, 33, has been found safe.
- 29 Apr 2022 Man sentenced for Suffolk burglaries
A man has been sentenced for three years and four months in jail in relation to a series of burglaries across Essex and Suffolk. Reece Huggins, aged 24 and of no fixed abode was sentenced at...
- 29 Apr 2022 Campaign to highlight new law around mobile phone use while driving
Police in Suffolk are supporting a national THINK! campaign to highlight the recent change in the law in respect of using a mobile phone whilst driving, which carries the key message: “Hands on the...
- 28 Apr 2022 Man from Croydon jailed for Ipswich drug offences
A man has been sentenced to four years and nine months in prison after pleading guilty to drug-related offences.
- 27 Apr 2022 Lowestoft man remanded on assault, criminal damage and theft charges
A 36-year-old man has appeared in court charged with common assault, criminal damage and two offences of theft in Diprose Drive, Lowestoft, on 22 April.
- 27 Apr 2022 Man in court for sexual assault in Lowestoft
A man has been appeared in court following an incident of sexual assault in Lowestoft. It occurred between 6pm and 7:30pm on Monday, 25 April, at Kirkley Fen Park on Southwell Road. A teenage girl was...
- 27 Apr 2022 Missing Laxfield man found safe
Mark Fuller, 58, of Laxfield has been found safe.
- 27 Apr 2022 Lowestoft man remanded on burglary charge
A 28 year-old Lowestoft man has been remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on a charge of burglary.
- 27 Apr 2022 Youths sought after boy robbed in Ipswich park
Police are appealing for witnesses after a boy had his schoolbag taken by a group of youths in an Ipswich park.