Workplace Health Administrator
Band B £17,544 - £19,122 per annum
Closing date: Friday 1 June 2018 at 5pm
Please quote Ref L460 on application form
Applications are sought for a Workplace Health Administrator to provide administrative support to the Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing Department.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of undertaking a range of clerical and administrative tasks in a busy office environment
- Demonstrable experience of handling confidential and highly sensitive information
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative without supervision
- Competent written, oral, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and competent keyboard skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative whilst also being able to work effectively as part of a team
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working in an occupational health setting
Role profile >> workplace_health_administrator_-_june_2017.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].