Capel St Mary Police Station
Permanent – Full (37 Hours)
£28,023 - £31,875
Closing Date: Friday 5 June 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C660a on application form
Applications are sought for a Wellbeing Advisor to provide a comprehensive proactive wellbeing service to Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies. The post holder will be jointly responsible for contributing to the planning and delivery of wellbeing programmes and initiatives for the organisation.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience working in the area of wellbeing and/or mental health
- Effective and confident communicator with proven ability to adapt style when dealing with internal and external colleagues/agencies
- Proven experience of delivering or coordinating employee engagement programmes.
- Highly effective at designing and delivering presentations and training to small and large groups.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of police culture and its impact on the wellbeing of staff and officers
- Ability to undertake research and horizon scanning to understand and implement evidence-based wellbeing initiatives.
- Ability to travel/work across both Norfolk and Suffolk as required.
- Ability to act using initiative, be proactive and think independently.
Role Profile: wellbeing_advisor.pdf
These posts are offered on a permanent basis. If you would like an informal discussion about the posts, please contact Lauren Soames, Head of Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing on 07730697093. Closing dates for applicants is 5 June at 5pm.
Important: Please see notes pertaining to recruitment at the beginning of the intranet vacancy page.
Please return completed applications by email to below email address quoting vacancy Reference Number: C660a
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].