Volume Crime Scene Investigator x 2
Norwich and West Suffolk (to be confirmed)
Full Time (37 hours) – Permanent
Band D: £22,902 - £25,914 per annum, plus weekend enhancements
Closing date: Friday, 16 November 2018 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L747 on application form
Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies Joint Forensic Services Department provide a vital supporting role to operational police work which directly impacts on crime reduction and detection. We are nationally recognised as top performers in our field, and are currently looking to add to our team.
We are looking for applicants who can offer the following attributes:
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- GCSE or an equivalent level of qualification in a Science discipline
- Experience of undertaking analytical work with the ability to create accurate reports
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Experience of working as part of a team, prioritising demands and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with member of the public and staff/officers of all levels
- Basic keyboard skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Full driving licence due to need to drive police vehicles and transport equipment
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- Experience of delivering information/training
- Photographic experience
Role profile >> volume_csi_-_sep_18.pdf
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected] quoting vacancy Reference Number: L747