Team Leader - PNC & Warrants Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
Band E: £27,339 - £31,095 per annum
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C434A on application form
To effectively and efficiently lead and manage the PNC & Warrants and the PNC & Disposals Teams. Implement and deliver all aspects of PNC & Warrants and PNC & Disposals Teams activities in accordance with legislation, service level agreements, timeliness standards, policies and procedures.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing a team, maintaining high levels of performance and service delivery
- Effective organisation skills including the ability to plan, review and implement changes in processes and procedure
- Proven experience of working under pressure to strict timescales and quality standards
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to motivate, train and develop staff
- Previous experience of using the Police National Computer
- Ability to travel as required within Norfolk and Suffolk and outside if required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of police interface systems
- Experience of working with partner agencies
Role profile >> role_profile_team_leader_-_pnc_and_disposals_team_-_feb_19.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].