Recruitment Assistant x2
Full Time (37 Hours) - Temporary for 9 months
£21,135 – 23,817 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 1 October 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1789 on application form
Would you like the chance to be part of an organisation who really make a difference and be at the heart of a team who deliver up to 630 new police officer recruits to Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary per year?
This is a varied and interesting role, which involves interacting across multiple departments and working in a fast paced and busy team. Although recruitment experience would be preferred your customer centric approach, proven administration skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks alongside a great can-do attitude is what will set you apart from other applicants.
The role involves managing the full cycle of the recruitment process, from responding to and logging applications and answering queries, to support and allocation onto assessment centres, arranging interviews and co-ordinating vetting.
It’s an opportunity to join a supportive, fun and diverse team of people. The role offers many benefits – whilst the role is based at Wymondham the team are currently working a mixture of home and office based, flexible hours within 8am – 5pm, which can provide an extra day off per month in additional to our standard 24 days holiday.
The role is also an opportunity to develop and progress your career with all vacancies advertised internally within the force.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven and effective administrative skills. Understands the need for confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills, able to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Confident in using ICT systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management, experience of working in a fast paced and busy environment
- Experience of taking ownership for delivering outcomes
- Level 3 Foundation CIPD or equivalent recruitment or HR experience (Associate)
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience of working with people systems (such as SAP, T-Police) and eRecruitment systems
- Previous experience of working in a HR, recruitment or shared service function
- Knowledge of the broader activities of the Police Service
Role profile >> 16._recruitment_assistant.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. These posts are offered on a temporary basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].