Planning & Evaluation Officer
Planning & Evaluation Officer
OCC, Wymondham / PHQ Martlesham
Band D - £23.361 - £26,433 per annum
Friday 25 October 2019 at 17:00 hours
Please quote Ref: C526 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post within the Learning and Development department.
The job holder will be responsible for the collation, development and tracking of a Training Calendar to assist Leaders understand the demand for training services as well as the effective utilisation of its training staff.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the evaluation of internal and external training, in line with the Departmental Evaluation Strategy undertaking surveys, talking with delegates, trainers and stakeholders to ensure that training services are fit for purpose.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Effective planning and organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy that demonstrates experience of collecting, interpreting and presenting data to provide management information.
- Experience of accurately maintaining databases, and handling confidential and sensitive information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular writing statistical reports using Microsoft Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to build positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to produce clear, concise, accurate reports and present complex information in an accessible way
- Ability to gather, verify and assess all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations and identify options
- Ability to work autonomously on own initiative, with minimum guidance to develop and take ownership for resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively managing competing priorities with available resources
- Ability to travel regularly between Norfolk and Suffolk and further afield as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant experience of a Learning and Development environment
- Ability to adapt positively to uncertainty and change, promote this and encourage flexibility in others
Role profile >> planning_and_evaluation_officer_-_aug_19.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Norfolk/Suffolk constabulary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to hrser[email protected].