Mental Health Coordinator
Landmark House, Ipswich
Band D: £23,361 - £26,433 per annum
Closing date: Friday 26 April 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L903A on application form
Applications are invited for the role of Mental Health Co-ordinator to develop and maintain County wide Mental Health co-ordination to reduce demand on the Constabulary services and to co-ordinate delivery through the Safer Neighbourhood Teams. Working with partner agencies to provide a cohesive approach to problem solving.
Please note the pay Banding was wrong on the initial advert and that the pay banding for this role is a D.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of communicating with a diverse audience
- Experience of working in a clinical or social work setting within the mental health sector
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills with previous experience of dealing with difficult situations, in particular experience of dealing with long term problems
- Proven ability to present, contribute to and influence multi-agency meetings.
- Proven ability to manage and co-ordinate projects
- Ability to research, record and present data accurately.
- Ability to travel countywide
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working across health and criminal justice systems
- Knowledge of Athena, STORM and PNC
Role profile >> mental_health_co-ordinator_-_feb_2019.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.