Learning Support Officer (Student) x2
Full Time (37 Hours) - Temporary to 30.09.2021
£21,135 - £23,817 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 5 March 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1731b on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Learning & Development department at PHQ, Martlesham.
Learning and Development is a joint department delivering high quality training courses to officers and staff across Norfolk and Suffolk constabularies. Applications are invited for the above post at PHQ, Martlesham, although there may be a requirement to travel to Suffolk and other parts of the region on an occasional basis.
Principle purpose of the role:
To coordinate the logistics, communication and planning of student cohorts so that a course delegate and trainers alike have a single point of contact, surrounding the delivery and provision of the initial student training calendar programme.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of maintaining accurate up-to date databases and of handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues, internal customers at all levels and external suppliers to influence and implement continuous improvements of processes
- Ability to adapt positively to change, promote change and encourage a positive approach to others
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular writing statistical reports and creating Power Point presentations and MS Teams
- Full driving licence and ability to travel within Norfolk and Suffolk and to other locations in the UK as required (training may be provided to the jobholder to drive personnel carriers which has a D1 license category requirement)
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant experience of working in a Learning and Development environment
- Knowledge of police training or wider delivery of educational learning
Role profile >> learning_support_officer_student_-_february_2021.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00). This post is offered on a temporary basis initially subject to Force review.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].