Full Time (37 hours) - Permanent
Band C: £19,719 - £22,221 per annum
Friday, 25 January 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L834 on application form
Applications are invited for the role of Intelligence Clerk based at OCC, Wymondham
Process newly submitted intelligence, evaluating the quality of reports, linking to the Intel database and disseminating against agreed policies and procedures.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the intelligence evaluation process (3x5x2)
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the National Intelligence Model (NIM) and MOPI
- Good keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn other computerised systems
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience of inputting data accurately to computerised systems
- Effective communication skills with the ability to advise on complex processes
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours, to include weekends, as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of providing departmental administrative support
- Previous experience of working in an intelligence environment
Role profile >> intelligence_clerk_cib_-_june_2018.pdf
It would be desirable for candidates to show experience of providing departmental administrative support and/or to have previous experience of working within an intelligence environment.
Hours of work are 37 per week with shift working. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
The Shifts are either 0800-1600hrs or 1000-1800hrs. The post holder will be required to work one weekend in 5 weeks. The post holder maybe required to work Bank Holidays if they fall within their shift pattern.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].