ICT Support Technician
Full Time (37 hours) - Permanent
Band E: £28,023 - £31,875 per annum
Closing Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1261 on application form
Working to build, administer, maintain and update various hardware, software and ICT systems to deliver the required functionality whilst providing a customer focused experience.
Applications are invited for the above post based in the ICT Department at OCC Wymondham.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Microsoft certified professional, or have proven experience of working within a desktop / communications support role
- Proven experience working within a Microsoft Windows software environment
- Demonstrate an ability to perform advanced diagnostics when solving complex hardware & software issues
- Proven experience and ability to work as an effective team member and with limited supervision
- Demonstrate knowledge of maintaining ICT Asset registers
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within Norfolk & Suffolk as required with a full driving licence to drive Force vehicles, including category B (weighing up to 3,500kg)
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours on a regular basis as part of an ICT on call rota
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
- Electronics qualification
- Knowledge of SCCM & MSI packaging
Role profile >> support_technician_-_oct_15.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week, between 08:00 and 17:00 (shift basis) Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].