ICT Service Desk Analyst
£22,902 - £25,914
Closing date: Friday 26 October at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L714 on application form
Working on the Force’s busy ICT Service Desk supporting both Norfolk and Suffolk customers, you will be part of a dedicated team that handles approximately 5,000 contacts per month. You will resolve faults at first point of contact, provide assistance and offer advice on a wide variety of computer systems and applications whilst providing a high degree of customer focus.
Applications are invited for the above post based in the ICT Department at OCC Wymondham.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate competent literacy and analytical skills
- Proven experience of providing customer service within a call centre or Information Technology environment
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in working within a Microsoft Windows software environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and officers at all levels
- Demonstrate an understanding of ITIL and Service Desk Institute Best Practice
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours on a regular basis as part of an ICT on call rota
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
- SDI Service Desk Analyst Qualification
Role profile >> ict_service_desk_analyst.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week, between 08:00 and 17:00 (shift basis) Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].