Permanent –Part Time (18.5 Hours)
Band D: £23,946 - £27,096 per annum
Friday 3 April 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C645 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the HR department at Wymondham. The postholder will provide a broad research and analytical capability across the “People” areas of business. A key element of the role will be to take information from a variety of sources and presenting it in such a way that it provides insight for management. The postholder will also maintain Key Performance Indicators across the function, helping to ensure that progress against the Constabularies’ People Strategy is delivered.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of the collation and interrogation of complex information and presenting it in report form
- Demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce and share information adapting communication style to suit different audiences
- Good keyboard skills and demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent time management and planning and organisation skills
- Able to travel throughout Norfolk and Suffolk as required
Role profile >> hr_researcher_-_aug_19.pdf
Hours of work are 18.5 per week and there is some flexibility as to how the hours are worked. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact James Madsen, HR Service Improvement Manager on 01953 425699 ext 2366.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Please return completed applications by email to below email address quoting vacancy Reference Number: C645
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].