HR Business Partner
Homeworking / PHQ, Martlesham / OCC, Wymondham
Full Time (37 hours) - Temporary till 30 September 2022
Part Time (22 Hours) - Temporary till 30 September 2022
£39,585 - £44,928 per annum / pro rata
Closing Date: Monday 20 September 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2034 on application form
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th September.
Applications are invited for the role of HR Business Partner working within the Constabularies Joint HR department. The HR department provides a comprehensive HR service to Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies and our HR Business Partners are responsible for working closely with chief officers and senior managers to support the design and delivery of organisational change as well as developing people solutions and initiatives in response to business and operational challenges.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in partnership with senior stakeholders and be skilled in the management of change.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Chartered MCIPD or equivalent experience
- Significant experience of managing change programmes including knowledge of relevant legislation including TUPE and COSOP.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Proactive and flexible problem solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent influencing and negotiating skills using effective verbal and written communication
- Experience of building strong relationships with staff at all levels
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of using HR software
- Knowledge and experience of Police Regulations and Police Staff Conditions of Service
Role profile >> hr_business_partner_-_oct_2020.pdf
We are looking to recruit to two positions. One full time role, working 37 hours over five days and one part time role, working 22 hours over three days, however we are happy to consider flexible working or alternative working patterns for both roles. Both posts are offered on a temporary basis for one year.
The roles will be predominately based at home although there will be some requirement to travel to our headquarters based in Martlesham Health in Suffolk and Wymondham in Norfolk.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].