Moss Way, Sheffield
Temporary until 31 March 2019
Band D: £22,902 - £25,914, plus a market supplement taking salary to £26,802 - £27,795
Closing date: Sunday, 23 September at midnight
Please quote Ref: L609 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post within Operation Hydrant at Moss Way, Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The principle purpose of the role is to register, cross reference and index documents within the HOLMES room.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Accurate keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate the ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to research and pay close attention to detail
- The ability to work outside of normal office hours as required
- Ability to travel within Norfolk and Suffolk as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working within a major investigation environment
- HOLMES Version 16 trained
Role profile >> holmes_indexer_op_hydrant_-_june_18.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday This post is offered on a temporary basis.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact the Operation Hydrant team on [email protected]
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].