Health Care Practitioner - Custody Setting
Martlesham & Bury St Edmunds
Have you ever thought about working in a police custody setting? CRG Medical Services are looking for experienced Health Care Practitioners to join our teams in Suffolk.
We are currently looking for individuals looking for either full or part time experience, with contracts available for either 42 hours per week or 21 hours per week.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the below experience
- Minimum 3 years’ continuous Post Registration experience
- Experience in either Accident and Emergency, or other clinical assessment areas of Healthcare
- Excellent clinical examination skills
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Training in conducting clinical appraisals
- Current driving licence
- NMC/HCPC registration
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services are the UK’s leading provider of Police Custody Healthcare services operating in 13 force areas across the UK and employing over 200 hundred Registered Nurses, Paramedics and Doctors to deliver the service and all co-ordinated via our call centre in Liverpool.
Working with patients in prison and custody settings gives us a unique opportunity to make a difference. In addition to supporting the criminal justice process we aim, through meeting the healthcare needs of our detainees, to reduce re-offending and the subsequent impact this has on society.
Benefits we can offer with CRG Medical Services
- Competitive salary
- Earn up to £150 per referral via our refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Immediate work available
- Nationwide opportunities
- The opportunity to work for a growing company within the Secure Health sector
- Access to accredited training courses (both online and practical)*
- Career progression opportunities
- Support with CPD (Continued Professional Development)
- Support with Revalidation
The healthcare roles we recruit for are based within challenging environments, and therefore call for determined and dedicated candidates who are ready to make a real difference. If this sounds like you, apply online with your CV, or alternatively call us on 0845 468 0425 for a discussion about working with us.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Please follow the link below for full details on how to apply.