ERP System and Supplier Manager
ERP System and Supplier Manager
37 hours Full Time – Permanent
Band H: £43,779 - £47,826 per annum
Friday 27 September 2019
Please quote Ref: C480b on application form
To coordinate cross module activity to ensure the ERP system (System) is operating at optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
To manage and hold to account the 3rd party support partner to agreed SLA's and contractual T's&C's.
To maintain oversight of the strategic position of the ERP solution in line with the ICT and Digital Strategies and direct the ERP project Manager to achieve the agreed outcomes in line with the organisational priorities.
To manage the day to day operation or the ERP solution in line with expected service levels, by managing the workload of the ERP Business Analyst to ensure issues are prioritised and effectively managed with the 3rd party support partner, alongside project and continuous improvement work streams.
To manage the ERP support contract and ensure effective use of "enhancement/development days" to deliver value for money outcomes and drive efficient and effective use of the ERP solution.
To prioritise activity to enable the effective running of the system in line within agreed business priorities, ensuring effective management of the Change Control Notices and other system interfaces.
Act as the main point of contact for all ERP stakeholders and the business user community providing an effective interface between the business and ICT.
- Ensure the ERP System is embedded as a key strategic system throughout Norfolk and Suffolk Extensive experience of managing Oracle e-business suite modules in an enterprise environment including the management of 3rd party support and on-going development for complex systems
- Demonstrable previous experience of planning work priorities
- Experience of 3rd party liaison/management for support purposes
- Demonstrate highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to readily absorb complex technical issues and to manage changes in business requirements across a multi-disciplined organisation
- Proven ability to be able to work extremely accurately whilst under pressure, paying close attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with proven ability to be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Keyboard skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Visio and Project
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate V2 or V3
- Practical experience of Oracle e-business Suite Version 12
- An understanding of IT Change process (CAB)
Role profile >> erp_system_and_supplier_manager_-_july_19.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday (08:30 – 16:30 hrs). This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Norfolk/Suffolk constabulary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].