Digital Communications Officer
OCC, Wymondham / PHQ, Martlesham
Part Time (18.5 Hours) - Permanent
£29,331 - £33,360 per annum / pro rata
Closing Date: Friday 1 July 2022 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2333 on application form
Applications are invited from an experienced design background to join a team that supports Norfolk & Suffolk Constabularies in enhancing and progressing their digital communication channels and products.
The daily work ranges from interacting and engaging with members of the public via our online channels to creating and design products to communicate with internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will have general and specialist design and technical skills, relevant experience and will also show great attention to detail. The post holder will be required to communicate well and be able and articulate people ideas and concepts in product ensuring it keeps within the Constabularies ethos and brand guidelines.
The post will either be based at Wymondham or Martlesham with a degree of agile working.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Recent experience of working in a digital communications environment
- Qualifications or demonstrable experience of using Adobe Master Collection including Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Recent experience of corporate or business web content management, maintenance and development
- Experienced in creating and editing videos from simple interview style videos to creating a short film
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using different social media networks, platforms and social media management tools
- Extensive knowledge in creating and designing products for different online and offline channels
- Knowledge and experience in using internal communication channels such as intranets, office 365 products etc
- Excellent writing and editorial skills with experience in a dynamic digital environment
- Able to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Good keyboard skills with a comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Photography Skills
- Qualification or recent knowledge or experience of Microsoft SharePoint
Hours of work are 18.5 per week. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]