Complaints Management Assistant
Full Time (37 Hours) - Temporary
£21,135 - £23,817 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 10 December 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2140 on application form
Applications are invited for the above posts in the Complaints Management Unit (CMU) within Professional Standards at OCC, Wymondham.
An opportunity has arisen to become part of a highly skilled and well-motivated team with the posts of Complaints Management Assistants in the CMU. The successful candidates will provide an administrative support to the CMU in the management of complaints and misconduct cases.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with staff of all levels
- Proven administration experience with ability to work under own initiative and plan and organise workload
- Demonstrate the ability to administer processes as governed by policy guidance, showing a methodical approach to work
- Prove ability for accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and the ability to learn other computerised systems
- Excellent team working skills
- Previous experience of handling sensitive information in accordance with legislation and policy
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Police Complaints and Misconduct Legislation and the IOPC Statutory Guidance
- Excellent keyboard skills
Role profile >> complaints_management_assistant_-_july_21.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. There are two posts offered to cover maternity leave and temporary backfill. There is the potential one post may become permanent in the future. Part time will be considered.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]