Case Worker – Roads Collisions Support Team
Temporary for 9 months
£20,115 - £22,668 per annum
Closing date: Friday 30 August at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1128 on application form
Responsible for liaison with and the provision of information to: CPS, Police Officers / Staff, Courts, Solicitors, members of the public, insurance companies or other agencies.
Provision of the efficient and effective recording, administration and processing of Road Traffic Collisions.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to retain a clear, professional approach with partner agencies and staff / officers of all levels
- Ability to relate to people and display empathy, tact and sensitivity when dealing with members of the public
- Experience of prioritising and organising workloads to complete tasks within given deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve accuracy and quality standards in administrative work showing careful attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem-solving, organisational and decision making skills
- Previous experience of supervising staff
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a legal or police environment
- Experience of working digitally
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].