Case Worker - PNC and Disposals Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
Full Time (37 hours) - Permanent
Band C: £20,115 - £22,668 per annum
Closing Date: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1210 on application form
To research and undertake updates on the Police National Computer (PNC) and linked systems.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Proven ability to accurately input data onto databases maintaining data standards
- Experience of organising and completing tasks within given deadlines
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an investigative ability
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of updating the Police National Computer
- Experience of working within a police or legal environment
Role profile >> role_profile_case_worker_-_pnc_and_disposals_-_feb_19.pdf
The hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm and cover for some Saturdays/Bank Holidays. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].