Case Worker - CJ Support
Landmark House, Ipswich
£20,619 - £23,235 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 28 February at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1321 on application form
Applications are invited for the above posts within Criminal Justice Services at Landmark House, Ipswich.
The successful applicants will facilitate the timely and accurate submission of case material to CPS through Athena.
To provide telephone and desk side advice and support to officers and staff across all functions in relation to Criminal Justice.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good computer skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working to high levels of accuracy and quality standards
- Ability to research and extract information from various sources and effectively answer/resolve queries
- Experience of organising and completing tasks within given deadlines
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to deal with members of the public and other agencies
- Ability to provide good customer service
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a legal or police environment
Role profile >> case_worker_cj_support_team.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].