Case Management Officer - NGAP Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
£23,361 - £26,433 per annum
Closing date: Friday 20 September at 5pm
Please quote Ref L828-32on application form
To review prosecution cases; identify and rectify deficiencies in evidence and content and facilitate the accurate submission of case material to CPS through Athena, ensuring that timeliness and quality standards are maintained.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the current criminal law and procedures relating to the evidential and legal requirements for the preparation, review and submission of offence files
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to provide constructive advice and support
- Problem solving and decision-making skills to analyse information from a number of sources identifying any deficiencies or shortcomings
- Ability to form reasoned opinions, to consider various courses of action and support the decision making process
- Administrative and organisational skills to prioritise and manage workloads within given deadlines whilst consistently achieving accuracy and quality standards showing attention to detail
- Good keyboard skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a Police or legal environment
- Hold or be working towards an appropriate criminal legal qualification (or equivalent e.g. Certificate in Case Preparation)
Role profile >> case_management_officer_ngap_team.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].