Case Assistant - CJ Support Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
Full Time (37 hours) - Temporary for 6 months
Band B: £18,531 - £20,199 per annum/pro rata
Closing Date: Friday 24 January 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1293 on application form
To provide assistance to the Criminal Justice Unit (CJS) teams submitting case material to Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and assisting with file clearing Duties where required.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately input data to computerised systems
- Experience of creating accurate documents
- Good keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous office / administrative experience
- Audio typing skills
Role profile >> case_assistant_-_cj_support_team_-_feb_19.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on temporary basis 31/07/2020.
Suffolk constabulary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].