Case Assistant – Criminal Justice Support Team x4
Landmark House, Ipswich
£18,078 - £19,704 per annum
Closing date: Friday 31 May at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C434C on application form
To provide assistance to Criminal Justice Unit (CJS) teams submitting case material to Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) and assisting with file clearing duties where required.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately input data on to computerised systems
- Experience of creating accurate documents
- Good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous office/administration experience
- Audio Typing skills
Role profile >> role_profile_-_case_assistant_-_cj_support_team_-_feb_19.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. These posts are offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].