Assistant Team Leader - PNC & Disposals Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
£23,361 - £26,433 per annum/pro rata
Closing date: Friday 2 August at 5pm
Please quote Ref: A1055 on application form
To support the Team Leader with the day to day supervision of the team and the update and validation of records on local and national computer systems ensuring that the Police National Computer (PNC) quality and timeliness targets are achieved.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous supervisory experience including training, motivating and developing staff
- Previous experience of using the Police National Computer
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with external agencies, internal staff and officers
- Proven ability to research and extract information from various sources and effectively answer and resolve queries
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing workloads and complete tasks to required timescales and deadlines
- Experience of organising tasks effectively to achieve accuracy and quality standards
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of updating the Police National Computer
Role profile >> role_profile_atl-_pnc_and_disposals_team.pdf
Hours of work are 15 per week, over 2 days, Monday and Tuesday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].