Assistant Team Leader - Criminal Justice Support
Landmark House, Ipswich
£23,361 - £26,433 per annum
Closing date: Friday 31 May at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C434B on application form
To support the Team Leader with the day to day supervision of the team and deputise for the Team Leader where necessary.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and officers at all levels
- Experience of providing good customer service
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with the ability to meet challenging deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with other Criminal Justice Agencies and members of the public
- Proven experience of supervising, developing and motivating staff
- Demonstrate a commitment to a drive for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to monitor, evaluate and review working practices and make recommendations for improvements
- Ability to travel
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working within a police or legal environment
- Experience of working within a digital environment
Role profile >> role_profile_assistant_team_leader_-_cj_support_-_aug_18.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].