Administrator - Domestic Abuse Video Response
Full Time (37 Hours) - Permanent
£24,921 - £27,789 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 29 09 2023 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C1441c on application form
The Domestic Abuse Video Response Team sends victims of domestic abuse a video link to immediately connect them to a uniformed officer or support investigator to deal with their matter in place of waiting for an officer’s physical attendance.
The post holder would be responsible for researching and scheduling diary appointments, undertaking administrative tasks within the system used for video consultations such as ensuring recordings are downloaded and referenced correctly, collating / checking data and information to support performance monitoring.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven administration/clerical experience, with ability to maintain office record systems and follow set procedures
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise own workload as necessary
- Effective written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]