Lowestoft Police Station
Part Time (15 Hours) - Temporary (up to 12 months)
£19,032 - £20,706 per annum
Friday 24 September 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1915 on application form
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our friendly and inclusive Admin Clerk team based at Lowestoft Police Station, and supporting other stations across Suffolk.
This is an interesting and varied role – no two days are the same! You will be liaising with various departments and people to help deliver Suffolk Constabulary’s overall aims and objectives in keeping Suffolk safe.
There is a requirement for travel associated with this post for which transport will be provided.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate ability to use computer systems, with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven clerical experience, with ability to maintain office record systems and follow set procedures
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise own workload as necessary
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively as part of a team and maintain required skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to travel within Suffolk as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous knowledge of working within the public sector or equivalent
Role profile >> role_profile_admin_clerk_-_feb_18_east.pdf
Hours of work are 15 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis (up to 12 months).
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].