7 Force Programme and Project Manager
Location: Dependent on applicant Location. Can Be Based Anywhere Across The 7 Forces (Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Essex / Hertfordshire / Kent / Norfolk / Suffolk)
Full Time (37 hours) – Temporary – funded until 31 March 2023 (subject to annual review)
Band H: £45,996 - £50,250 per annum
Wednesday 25 November 2020 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: 7FPPM on application form
Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Are you looking for a role to develop your project management skills in a complex 7 Force environment?
Then this is an ideal opportunity for you to play a key role in managing the development and implementation of key regional collaboration projects supporting the strategic ambitions of this forward thinking programme of work.
Working with colleagues and partners from across 7 Police forces; Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk and Suffolk you will be provided with the opportunity to:
- Help shape the future of UK policing for the 21st Century
- Challenge and refine your collaborative, influencing and negotiation skills
- Enhance your knowledge of the strategic drivers and challenges faced by policing
- Deliver savings and service improvement opportunities for policing in times of austerity
- Work across seven forces to design and deliver new ways of working
- Test and enhance your skills at successful delivery in a complex, challenging and rewarding environment
- Build your network and experience beyond your current employer and role
Applications are required to demonstrate:
- Successful project management and delivery, ideally with a project management qualification
- Experience of working in a complex business change environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience of building consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of analysing information to identify potential impact and options
Role profile >> jd_-_seven_force_programme_and_project_manager_-_august_2018.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis with funding until 31 March 2023, subject to annual review.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].