Copyright and disclaimer
Suffolk Constabulary Copyright and Disclaimer
By using the Suffolk Constabulary website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately. Should you object to any of the following terms please do not access the Suffolk Constabulary website.
- Suffolk Constabulary makes every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up to date however the Constabulary gives no guarantee as to accuracy or completeness.
- Suffolk Constabulary cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential loss which may result from the use of or reliance upon the information contained in or omitted from this site.
- Suffolk Constabulary makes every effort to check external links and review their content, Suffolk Constabulary is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any website to which this site is linked nor does it necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- Suffolk Constabulary does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential loss which may result from the use of the external links listed on this site. If you are concerned about any of the content or links, please send details of your concern to [email protected]
- Suffolk Constabulary makes every effort to keep up to date with anti-virus technology and make sure that the website remains virus free. Users who download files from this site or any external site to which it links, do so at their own risk.
All content on this website is © Copyright to Suffolk Constabulary.
Unless otherwise stated the design and layout of this website and any material published (including text the Force crest, graphics logos, images, photographs, information or other material ) are subject to copyright and the property of Suffolk Constabulary unless otherwise stated.
Save as for ‘personal use’ as set out below, you may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, publish, transmit, broadcast, sell, hire or redistribute any of the contents without the prior written permission of Suffolk Constabulary,
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any copyright of Suffolk Constabulary.
You may copy parts of the content for your own personal use, provided that:
- those parts are reproduced accurately, for a lawful purpose and refer to the source;
- personal use is not misleading, obscene, offensive or objectionable;
- personal use does not intentionally or otherwise harass, cause distress, defame or inconvenience any person;
- personal use does not infringe, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Suffolk Constabulary website.
Commercial use of the content including but not limited to copying, hiring, lending or selling is strictly prohibited.
Suffolk Constabulary cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences which may result from the use of the content in breach of the above terms.
Breach of copyright constitutes an infringement of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 and Suffolk Constabulary shall be entitled to seek damages, injunctive relief or any other such appropriate civil remedy to rectify any breach.
Should you wish to use any of the content from this website for any other reason than the permission set out above, or should you have any doubts as to the permitted use you should contact us to seek prior permission.
Third party sites
This website contains many hyperlinks to other sites that are not owned or operated by Suffolk Constabulary. The purpose of these links is to offer further information about a topic or organisation which we cannot ourselves include in our own site.
Links made to other Internet sites are regularly reviewed for suitability and we reserve the right to add or remove links from our website at any time.
When a visitor is about to leave the Suffolk Constabulary website using such a hyperlink, every effort will be made to warn you. A link to an external website will always open in a new browser window to indicate the site is separate from the Suffolk Constabulary website.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of external Internet sites and suggest you refer to the home pages of these sites for information on their privacy policies.