Follow us on social media to join in on conversations and keep up to date with the latest news.
Our social media sites are administered by police staff and monitored during normal office hours - they are not routinely monitored 24/7. If you want to report a crime you can contact us online. Always dial 999 in an emergency.
We reserve the right to remove any comments or block accounts that breach our social media guidelines (see below).
You can find our Instagram account here.
You can find our LinkedIn account here.
Local Twitter Accounts
Department Twitter Accounts
Some of our departments have Twitter accounts that provide members of the public with an insight into their work, as well as tips to keep you safe whilst out and about in Suffolk.
Officer and Staff Twitter Accounts
You can also follow senior officers, police constables and members of police staff for a glimpse into the working life of those at Suffolk Constabulary.
Social Media Guidelines
We reserve the right to remove any comments or block accounts that breach our social media guidelines.
Our social media guidelines are:
1. Do not use social media to report a crime or make a complaint.
2. Do not post messages or comments that are deemed to be any of the following:
- prejudicial to court proceedings
- racially offensive
- sexually offensive
3. Do not swear.
4. Do not make offensive remarks about someone else.
5. Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own the copyright.
6. Do not publicise your own, or anyone else's, personal information.
7. Do not advertise products or services.
8. Do not pretend to be someone else.