Noise nuisance | Suffolk Constabulary

You are here

Noise nuisance

Noise nuisances are generally dealt with by local authorities, please check this page to see who will be able to help.

You can make a report to your local council if you are having problems with:

  • noisy neighbours
  • dogs barking
  • loud music
  • parties.

You can find your local council here.