5. Existing report update

You can use this form to leave information about a crime, provide an update to an existing crime report or request information from the investigating officer.

Please note: this form is not for reporting a new crime but should be used for existing crimes where a reference number has been provided.

To make a new crime report click here.

Your reference number should be 4 or 5 digits followed by a / and the year. For example 0001/21.
A CAD number is a control room reference number.
Please ensure your contact details are correct.
Please include name, rank, area and collar number where possible.
Reason for contacting us