2. What we spend and how we spend it
This section provides transparency concerning the allocation of budgets and expenditure. Including the Procurement tendering process and the evaluation of police resources.
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017 implemented the requirement for specified public-sector employers to report annually on paid time off provided to trade union officials for trade union duties and activities.
UNISON is Suffolk Constabulary’s formally recognised trade union.
The first report for the reporting period of 12 months from April 2017 for Suffolk Constabulary is below.
For further information concerning the funding for PCSOs, please refer to the annual statement of accounts and the outturn reports.
- Police Officer Salaries
- Employee Remuneration in excess of £50,000 can be found within the Annual Statements of Accounts
Suffolk Constabulary does not hold details of the Pay Multiple Ratio
- Expenses 2019/20
- Expenses 2020/21
- Expenses 2021/22
Budget information can be found within the Annual Statement of Accounts. The Suffolk PCC is responsible for setting the budget for policing in Suffolk, further details can be found within their website under the heading of ‘PCC Decisions’ data can then be found within Medium Term Financial Plans and Outturn reports: https://suffolk-pcc.gov.uk/key-info/decisions
- The Chief Constable of Suffolk – Accounts 31 March 2017
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk – Accounts 31 March 2017
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk – Accounts 31 March 2018
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for Suffolk – Accounts March 2019
- Council Tax Precept
- CC Annual Governance Statement 2018
- Chief Constable Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- PCC Annual Governance Statement 2018
- Group and PCC Statement of Accounts 2017-18
- Statement of Accounts 2020-21 (PDF, 1MB)
- Annual Governance Statement 2021 (PDF, 398KB)
- Statement of Accounts 2020-21 (PDF, 906KB)
- Annual Governance Statement 2021 (PDF, 263KB)
- Auditors Annual Report 2021 (PDF, 1.6MB)