Professional Development Specialist
Full Time (37 hours) - Permanent
Band E: £26,802 – £30,483 per annum
Closing date: Friday, 5 April 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L857 on application form
Previous applicants need not apply
Applications are invited for the above post in the Learning and Development Department. The post holder will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing a range of initiatives specifically in the areas of leadership and management development.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate significant experience in a learning or teaching environment, using latest leadership models and thinking
- Proven experience in the design of blended learning solutions including coaching and e-learning
- Proven experience delivering facilitated learning interventions to first line management up to executive level
- Experience of translating strategy into specific plans and actions, and designing and developing solutions and strategies to meet organisational needs
- Effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, effectively managing competing priorities with available resources
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to build effective, positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Competent coaching, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously on own initiative, with minimum guidance to develop and take ownership for resolving problems
- Ability to adapt positively to uncertainty and change, and encourage flexibility in others
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and think strategically
- Able to travel regularly between Norfolk and Suffolk and further afield as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience in learning design technology for leadership development
Role profile >> professional_development_specialist.pdf
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.