Assistant Team Leader – Traffic Justice Unit
£23,361 - £26,433 per annum
Closing date: Friday 29 March at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L913 on application form
To support the Team Leader with day to day supervision of the team and deputise for the Team Leader where necessary.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with external agencies, members of the public and internal staff and officers
- Demonstrate ability to work to high levels of accuracy and quality standards
- Experience of working effectively under pressure and to strict time scales whilst maintaining quality expectations
- Previous supervisory experience including motivating and developing staff
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Road Traffic Act 1988 and related legislation
- Experience of working within a digital environment
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.