Suffolk Horse Watch is a scheme set up to connect all horse
owners and riders with the intention of improving security and
The aim is to reduce rural and equine crime and, just like
Neighbourhood Watch, much can be achieved through general awareness
and a little effort from each individual.
You do not have to own a horse to become involved; everybody is
welcome, whether you just ride occasionally or own the local livery
Ideally, every horse owner should be on the
Police Connect system to help reduce certain crimes by
being aware of them in the first place.
The type of information you can expect from the service varies,
- Warn you of local farm/horse/tack related crimes
- Give information of suspicious vehicles/persons
- Ask for intelligence to help us make arrests and warn
- Give related crime reduction/prevention advice
- Relay other useful police information.
Please note, Suffolk Horse Watch has no connection to any
business or company and is run solely for the benefit of the
To find our more, call 01473 613888 ext
5986 or email email@example.com